MOM'S POSTS WILL BE IN BLUE. MINE WILL BE WHITE.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Drink While You Think!

We saw Dr. M. yesterday and found out we need to seriously crank up our water intake.  At least a gallon per day each.  All day mom and I have been chugging.  I'm having flashbacks to college.  Remember games like Anchor Man and A$$hole.  "Drink while you think."  We are drinking constantly.  So naturally, with my mind back on my college days, I came up with yet another of my truly brilliant ideas.  :-)  Break out the beer bong!
Almost everyone who went to high school in Northern Virginia in the early 90's also went to "Beach Week" in Ocean City, MD.  And if you went to beach week, you surely  know all about Beer Bongs. 



Well, just in case you don't, here's how it works.  You put the beer in the funnel and the end of the tube in your mouth.  When the funnel is raised above the end of the tube gravity takes over and the beer comes out of the tube into your mouth and you chug it down.  Frat boys find this really fun because their goal typically is to get as drunk as possible really fast.  Of course this is really, really dangerous because you can get too much alcohol too fast and end up with alcohol poisoning.  It happened at my college; a girl who I knew was already really drunk and had the great idea to "bong" vodka and she nearly died!!

I'm kidding about using the beer bong to get water down.  But this is evidence of just how good I am feeling.  I'm happy, I'm hyper and feeling silly.  So while the beer bong might not be such a great idea I have already come up with something better.  The beer hat.  I found this one online.  Hot pink cowboy style.  Obviously we'd replace the beer cans with water bottles.


HCG Day 8:  Only .4 lbs down.  But that's okay.  We cranked up the water and Dr. M. says it will take a couple of days for our bodies to adjust.  I feel great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment