Okay, folks, this program is not for the half-way committed. It takes a conscious intentional effort. I haven't chopped, measured and prepared so much since the kids left home. I'm thinking of it as a learning curve and hoping I get used to all the fuss. I started the day out clutzy. I have been having trouble pulling the little orange cap off of the HCG needle without tearing up the whole needle and today I tore up the needle. Instead of holding the tube and giving the cap a tug, I grabbed the plunger part and pulled the orange cap. The plunger flew out and spilled HCG all over my counter. Thoughts running through my mind were............I wonder if I can just wipe it off or do I lick it up.............how do I get it back in the tube.............I wonder if doctor M. will believe me and let me have another one.........when in the world will I have time to get to his office??? Well the clutzy accident first thing in the morning gave me new things to stress about so that made me a little crabby. I am not too sure how much of all these negative feelings I want to share with my "losing more weight than I am" daughter. And I am secretly a little concerned that I am the only person on the planet who won't lose weight on 500 calories a day and HCG because I am losing less than a pound a day. Okay, the good doctor suggested I drink more water and that will kick up the weight loss. Shelley's cowboy hat idea may have its first buyer. Me!
Nightfall came and I was ready to crash! I was feeling saturated with water and ready to sleep and looking forward to the morning weighing session and maybe another pound "done gone"!
Blessed and getting blubberless in Scottsdale!
Mom
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment