Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Day 7: One Week Down
Today was our one week visit to our naturopath. I am glad we chose this route for our weight loss plan because our good doctor is a wealth of health information. I have had some experience in the past going to naturopathic physicians and all of them are positive. One big difference between my general practitioner and this naturopath is optimism. I feel empowered by his optimism and this is worth the cost of the program. Today he said positive thoughts make positive behavior - negative thoughts make negative behavior. He coached us to use this time to reinvent anything about ourselves, our lives our attitudes that we would like to reinvent. He told us our brains will actually make new neuron connectors when we do this and set up new patterns of behavior which will eventually become new habits. But this can happen with negative things too. So we want to watch out for negative thoughts. I left the office inspired, happy, healthy and having a great appreciation for HCG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment