Monday, June 7, 2010
Day 6: Moving, Moving, Moving
It was Day 2 in the move for the grandson and his family today. Today my grandson's wife is home and the baby is behaving. I like organizing things so my granddaughter let me be in charge of putting the dishes in the cupboard and food in the pantry. Today's lunch for the crew was foot long subways. I have had plenty of these in my life but unlike Jarod they have never been helpful in my weight loss plan. He gets skinny, they make me fatter. Today lunch for me is home prepared fish and green salad. My daughter learned to make a fairly tasty dressing from blended strawberries and spices. That is my treat for lunch today, but truly it feels like a treat and a satisfying lunch. I can do this long term. At least today I think I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment