MOM'S POSTS WILL BE IN BLUE. MINE WILL BE WHITE.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Back to Work

HCG Day 6:  1.8 pounds gone today.   We've been in Arizona a whole week already!  The girls were up this morning so mom and I shot up in her bathroom.  The shots aren't even an issue.  It's hard to believe, now, that I was even worried about it. The biggest problem we have with the shots is remembering which side of our tummy we injected the prior day.  I had the brilliant idea to write it on our daily journal.  I was on such an intellectual roll I decided to do some real work for a client.

Work is an area where I tend to misbehave nutritionally.  Over the last year I've noticed that when I'm frustrated or stuck on an issue (I'm a computer nerd) I tend to find junk food and eat mindlessly.  I worked for several hours without any issues.  Today I seem to be hungry for my meals when it's meal time but really not otherwise.  I'm not crabby, there's no headache, and best of all my nerd juices are flowing.  Problems solved - without binging.

After working I took the girls swimming.  I swam laps for a while and gave the girls water pony rides.  We played in the pool for a few hours.  When we came in I was very hungry but it was dinnertime so we cooked.

We watched the last few episodes of Dexter tonight.  Mom and Dad are debating if they want to jump into season 2.  I say jump; they need to get caught up before the new season starts in the fall . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment