Some people don't like to be hungry but usually I am not one of them. Hungry always makes me feel like I am on the road to weight loss success. So today, I am hungry but happy and feeling healthy in body mind and spirit.
I have a lot going on. Remember, my grandson is moving and we are part of the moving crew. My job is to watch the 2 1/2 year old baby. (my great grandson.) He and I are in the new apartment bonding with his new bedroom while my husband and grandson are moving boxes and furniture in. So far the baby has thrown a toy truck at me, kicked me in the leg and slapped my face. Today has given "the terrible twos" brand new meaning. And it's 105 degrees here in Phoenix today!
No problem. I have ice tea and HCG working for me.So I "redirect" the little beast after each attack and finally things are getting better. His dad and he have summer colds so I can give him a little grace and understanding. He's grumpy.
Grandson and Hubby stop for lunch. Taco Bell. A week ago I would have been chowing down with them. Not today. But honestly I don't feel deprived. I am glad I have taken this step and glad the weight is on its way down. I wouldn't trade places with either one of those taco eaters.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment