HCG Day10: 2.2 lbs gone!
It was a quiet day a the J-Resort today, other than my eye twitch which is still here. (We need to get to the store for the EmergenC that Dr. M. recommended.) The girls and I spent the day at home with my dad's cousin Tammy, who was the true HGC pioneer in our family. I had to work a bit and the girls wanted to swim so it was a good day to stay home.
Mom had to go to the chiropractor this morning and she brought STEAK home for lunch. We had that with cucumber; it was soooooo good.
Last night when my oldest was talking to her dad on the phone I overheard: "well, mom and Grannie are on a diet so we're never sure what there will be to eat." I felt so bad. Mom and I have been making a huge effort to make nice meals for dad and the girls. Since I was home today I decided to make my famous lasagna for the "fat eaters." Mom and I have been struggling to cook because we aren't measurers. We cook by taste. I enlisted Tammy as my taster today. The lasagna was perfect! The girls ate and ate. I hope I get a better report when she talks to daddy tonight.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment