HGC Day 12: I don't want to talk about it! I didn't lose an ounce. We had steak two days in a row. We might need to lay off it for a while.
We went on a hunt today for Oil Free body lotion. Mom and I both look like alligators. We peppered our lotion safari with fun things for the girls including a trip to Fezziwigs candy store and shopping at Dillard's. We took pictures in a photo booth. It only took us three out of four pictures to get all of us in the frame.
Last night when we were making chili I started craving tacos. So we stopped by sprouts on the way home and picked up some meat. Taco salad was on the menu tonight. We found diet approved beef (grass fed, from hand raised cows who were pet regularly, brushed and walked, lol) but it was shaped into patties. When we got home I set out to make our zero fat tacos but something was terribly wrong. There were fat membranes running through the meat. Yuck. We can't eat that. What was I thinking? Chicken tacos are way better anyway. I defrosted some chicken, rubbed it with chili powder, garlic, cumin . . . all the good stuff, wrapped it in foil and baked it.
Meanwhile, we were planning leftovers and salad for the fat eaters. But, with a pan full of high quality meat on the stove I decided to make tortilla soup. This is one of the recipes I make a lot - normally I use chicken, but it should be good with beef - but again you've got to taste it over and over to ensure that the spice balance is just right. Kate was my taster again tonight. She gave a thumbs up after adding a bit of salt. When Dad came in I requested his taste buds. He accommodated, but said it was bland. It didn't taste like anything. Well Sh!t. I can't taste it. What the heck do we do now?
After moaning for a few minutes I asked mom "what if I just dab a bit on my tongue and then spit it out?" I mean I can't serve under spiced soup. Mom's reply: you can take a big sip and spit it out." Of course, like a wine tasting! Swish and spit! I swished, yum, I spit (eeeew.) The soup was fantastic. The fat eaters pigged out again.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Basically, the HCG diet combines a very low calorie count diet together with a daily
ReplyDeleteintake of the HCG hormone, either orally or via injection.
hcg for sale
hcg diet