HGC Day 2: I had to remind mom that it's not a good idea to whip out a bag of needles in front of my six and eight year olds and proceed to jam one into your tummy. I could just imagine the phone call from their school principal during red ribbon week: 'Mrs. Schultz, we're very concerned about you. During our red ribbon assembly your daughters shared that every morning this summer you and your mom huddled in the corner of the kitchen and injected yourselves . . . I'm sorry but you won't be allowed to volunteer in the classrooms . . . ' Holy cow, I live in a small town. People are already curious as to why my husband is not upset about me and the girls leaving him at home while we're in Arizona for five weeks. The last thing I need is people thinking I'm loaded. Needless to say, we shot-up in the back bedroom, huddled in the corner, with the door locked, so they wouldn't see.
The second shot was easier. I know now that it won't hurt and I didn't have a heart attack or seizure yesterday so I should be okay today. I got my monthly gift this morning, but in spite of that I feel great.
We weighed buck naked on mom's brand new scale. I was down five pounds from my weight in the doctor's office - of course there I wasn't naked. Not bad for eating anything I want.
Day two is a binge day as well. I started my binge having Applejack's with my girls. Later I had half a turkey sandwich on a croissant. We went to the movies and I had a bunch of popcorn. Later we had some chocolate chip cookies. For dinner we had my secret recipe beef stroganoff with oreos for desert.
I went to bed full and feeling great.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment